WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THAT?! Where I use unique but commonly found ingredients and teach you how to cook with them! This week's ingredient is honeycomb!
- 1 1/2 pound chicken tenderloins
- Kosher salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp lemon
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flake
- Honeycomb - cut into small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Sprinkle chicken tenderloins liberally with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs and hot sauce. In another shallow bowl, mix together the Panko, garlic powder, and cayenne. Dip each tenderloin into the egg mixture, then into the Panko, covering both sides well with the mixture. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 15 minutes or until cooked through.
3. While chicken is baking, make the glaze. In a bowl, mix together the honey, melted butter, lemon juice, and red pepper flake. To serve, put chicken on plates and drizzle the glaze over the top. then sprinkle pieces of honeycomb.
CHEERS TO HAPPY EATING!!!